Explore and Save!
Order your new 2021 Tucson Attractions Passport now!
The New Tucson Attraction Passports available in digital and “Book of Fun” Paper Passport are Here!
Questions and answers for the most asked questions. Over 60 Attractions in the 2021 Edition.
More attractions are opening this summer and will be added to the Digital Passport as they reopen. Buy a Paper Annual Passport and receive a free Digital Annual Passport. Details in the Q/A section.
Please call (520) 499-2662 or email email@example.com.
The Southern Arizona Attractions Alliance maintains a 24-hour customer service line to answer any of your questions. Keep in mind during normal business hours (Monday-Friday (9am – 5 pm) our in-house technical departments are our first line of responders. After hours you may need to be transferred to our on-call technicians. There may be a slight delay due to COVID-19 increased demand. If you are at an attraction and having difficulty redeeming your offer due to poor cell reception or any other difficulty, please ask the initial responder to get hold of the technician either via cell phone or text ASAP (520) 940-2755.
What are the offers in the Passport?
Southern Arizona Attractions are reopening. Some attractions are requiring reservations, but allowing walkups. The attraction will allow you to show up at the front gate with your passport to receive the discounted admission price as indicated on the passport page. Please call ahead in advance of your visit for operating schedule.
Buy-One, Get-One Free Admission Offers:
Receive one complimentary admission with the purchase of one admission of equal or greater value unless otherwise stated.
- Amerind Museum
- Arizona History Museum
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (Free child admission with paid adult admission)
- Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum
- Casino Del Sol – Sewailo Golf Club (Special seasonal pricing for two people)
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun Museum
- Children’s Museum Tucson
- Cocoraque Ranch & Pavilion
- Golf ‘N Stuff
- International Wildlife Museum
- Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tucson
- Musselman Honda Circuit (call ahead for reservations)
- O.K. Corral Famous Gunfight Site
- Pima County Fair (2022 Fair – April)
- Sabino Canyon Crawler (Monsoon Special: June – September)
- Sonoran Glass School
- The Mini-Time Machine Museum of Miniatures
- Tohono Chul
- Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Tucson Desert Art Museum
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum
Vary per attraction. Please see Passport or Passport digital app for details and fine print.
- Arizona Zipline Adventures (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- Biosphere 2 (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- Bisbee Tour Center (Hotel, (Town Tours of Bisbee)
- Catalina State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- La Encantada (Special Visitor Packet)
- Madaras Gallery (Special Gift)
- Main Gate Square (Special Coupon Packet)
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Oracle State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Patagonia Lake State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Picacho Peak State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Pima Air and Space Museum (10% Discount on gift shop and Flight Grill purchases)
- Reid Park Zoo (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- Roper Lake State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Saguaro National Park-East and West (Visitor Center Gift Shop Discount)
- Southern Arizona Arts Guild (Special gift)
- Southern Arizona Transportation Museum
- Student Union UA Bookstores
- The National Parks Store (discount on gift shop purchase)
- Titan Missile Museum (10% discount on gift shop purchases)
- Tubac Center of the Arts
- Tucson Sugar Skulls (50% off second admission with purchase of game admission)
- Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor’s Center (Courtyard open)
- Tombstone Epitaph Newspaper Museum
- Tumacacori National Historical Park
- Tumamoc Hill
- UA Campus Arboretum
- UA Libraries – Special Collections
- See the digital passport for more details.
CHECK BACK FOR MORE ATTRACTIONS OPENING SOON!
Where can I purchase the Passport? ACTIVE LOCATIONS
As of June 21, 2021
The Tucson Attractions Passport, Book of Fun, printed version, is available now to order. With your purchase, you will also receive a code to load the digital passport for free on your smart phone so all new reopening attractions will be available to you. We are beginning to activate where you can purchase the original paper version at a retail sale location near you.
Tucson Passport Sales Locations
The Tucson Attractions Digital and Paper (Book of Fun) Passport are both available online. The Paper Passport (Book of Fun) is available in the locations listed below. Please check back for attraction opening updates. There will be many places to pick up the Paper Tucson Attractions Passport (Book of Fun). Please check back often as new places to purchase the Book of Fun will be added everyday beginning June 18, 2021. For more information, on the Passport or the latest places to purchase in person, please call our office at 520-499-2662.
Main Locations – Paper Passports Are On-Sale. Please check back for more as they reopen.
Southern Arizona Heritage and Visitor Center – Historic Pima County Courthouse, (800) 638-8350 | 115 N. Church Ave., Ste 101, Tucson, AZ 85701 | Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm, Closed Major Holidays | visitsouthernarizona.com
Marana Chamber of Commerce & Discover Marana Visitor Center, 520-682-4314 | 13251 N. Lon Adams Road, Marana, AZ 85653
Phone: (520) 639-8040 | Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:30pm | discovermarana.org
Southern Arizona Arts Guild – Gallery of Gifts, 520-437-7820 | The Gallery in La Encantada, 2905 E. Skyline Drive; Suite 262
Tucson, AZ 85718 | Hours: Mon – Wed: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Thurs – Sat: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. | southernarizonaartsguild.com/SAAG_Gallery
Tohono Chul (Front Entrance), (520) 742-6455 | 7366 Paseo del Norte, Tucson, AZ 85704
Hours: Grounds: 8am – 5pm daily, Shops & Galleries: 9am – 5pm daily, Garden Bistro: Wednesday-Sunday | 8am-3pm
Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce 520-297-2191 | 7435 N Oracle Rd #107, Tucson, AZ 85704 Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM | http://www.orovalleychamber.com/
Pima County Human Resources | 520-724-8022 | 150 W Congress St 4th Floor, Tucson, AZ 85701 | Pima County Employees/Family Only
Do I need to make a reservation to visit the attraction and how do I receive my discount?
Many of the attractions during the COVID-19 pandemic were requiring advance ticket purchases (reservations) in order to comply with COVID-19 safety capacity safety restrictions. However if you have a valid Digital or Paper Tucson Attractions Passport, you will not need an advance reservation to attend the attraction and receive the specific attraction discount. We recommend that you verify the hours/days of operation of the attraction before you leave to visit the attraction. Show your Passport at the front gate upon arriving. Do not push the redeem button until the front gate attendance instructs you to do so. Any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 520-499-2662.
Is the Digital Passport Available for Gift Giving
Yes it is available for a Gift. During purchasing an option is available to send the Digital Passport to anyone for a Gift. This can be any one of the versions (3-day, 7-day or Annual. Passport). We highly recommend giving the Annual Digital Tucson Attractions Passport only as it is valid until December 31, 2021 and gives the gift recipient plenty of time to visit the attractions and save money.
Can I get a discount on purchasing a quantity of Passports?
There is an opportunity to buy Digital Passport for a group. Please contact us a email@example.com and we will make arrangements for a quantity purchase so everyone in your group can have their own Tucson Attractions Digital Passport on their Smart Phone.
The section below will apply once the Tucson Attractions Passport, BOOK OF FUN, printed version is available in January 2021.
Wholesale pricing on bulk or consignment purchases are available for purchasing 10 or more Passports. Please contact our Sales Office at (520) 499-2662 for more details on group pricing or bulk purchases Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm..
SAAA Sales Office
140 N. Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
Ph: (520) 499-2662
Can I purchase Passports for a non-profit activity?
Any other questions contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 520-499-2662. If its an emergency call on the mobile 520-940-2755.