Just $20 for 20 Days!
Explore and Save! Order your Tucson Attractions Passport today!
Just $20 for 20 days. Passport will begin shipping on September 15, 2018. Digital version is coming soon.
Introductory special pricing valid until October 1, 2018.
The 2018-19 Passport is just $20 for 20 days!*
Enjoy over $500 in savings at more than 80 of the attractions in Southern Arizona. Valid through September 15, 2019, the 2018-2019 Tucson Attractions Passport entitles you to 2-for-1 admissions and other offers at participating attractions. Shipping & Handling Costs: $2.00 per paper passport. For more information regarding delivery estimates please call the SAAA Sales Office at 520-499-2662 or email info@TucsonPassport.com.
*Special introductory offer to celebrate the 20th year of the SAAA. Passport begins shipping on September 15, 2018. Price will increase to $22.00 by October 1, 2018.
The Tucson Attractions Passport is a joint program made possible with the partnership of Pima County and Visit Tucson. For a complete list of attractions participating in this edition, and their offers, please see the list below. Each offer may be used only once per Passport. We recommend you buy one Passport for every two people in your party. (Please note that not all SAAA members have offers in the Passport. We encourage you to check out our FAQ below for a list of participating attractions.)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the offers in the Passport?
Buy-One, Get-One Free Admission Offers:
Receive one complimentary admission with the purchase of one admission of equal or greater value unless otherwise stated.
- Amerind Museum
- Arizona History Museum
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (Free child admission with paid adult admission)
- Arizona State Museum
- Arizona Theatre Company
- Arizona Zipline Adventures
- ASARCO Mineral Discovery Center
- Biosphere 2 Center
- Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum
- Carnival of Illusion
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun
- Children’s Museum Tucson
- Cocoraque Ranch & Pavilion
- Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium
- Fox Tucson Theatre (Some events excluded)
- Golf ‘N Stuff
- Green Valley Recreation, Inc.
- Hotel Congress
- International Wildlife Museum
- Jewish History Museum
- Kino Sports Complex
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley
- Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter (Attend Premier StarGazing Program to receive free admission to the Richard F. Caris Mirror Lab Tour)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tucson
- Musselman Honda Circuit
- O.K. Corral Famous Gunfight Site
- Old Tucson
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center
- Pima County Fair
- Rialto Theatre (Some events excluded)
- Richard F. Caris Mirror Lab Tours
- Something Something Theatre
- Sonoran Glass School
- The Mini-Time Machine Museum of Miniatures
- The University of Arizona Museum of Art
- Tohono Chul
- Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park
- Tombstone Forward
- Trail Dust Town
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Tucson Desert Art Museum
- Tucson Improv Movement
- Tucson Jewish Community Center
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum
- Tucson Speedway
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra
- UA Arizona Repertory Theatre
Vary per attraction. Please see Passport or Passport digital app for details and fine print.
- Boothill Gift Shop & Graveyard
- Catalina State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Center for Creative Photography
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- Fort Lowell Museum
- Helen S. Schaefer Poetry Center
- Jim Click Hall of Champions
- Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research
- La Encantada
- Madaras Gallery
- Main Gate Square
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Oracle State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Patagonia Lake State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Picacho Peak State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Postal History Foundation
- Reid Park Zoo (50% off one admission with purchase of admission of equal or greater value)
- Roper Lake State Park (50% discount on day-use fee)
- Saguaro National Park-East and West
- Southern Arizona Transportation Museum
- Space Imagery Center
- Student Union UA Bookstores
- The National Parks Store
- Tubac Center of the Arts
- Tucson Visitor’s Center
- Tohono O’odham Nation Cultural Center and Museum
- Tombstone Epitaph Newspaper Museum
- Tumacacori National Historical Park
- Tumamoc Hill
- UA Campus Arboretum
- UA Libraries – Special Collections
- UA Museum of Optics
- UA Pharmacy Museum
- UA School of Dance
- UA School of Music
- UA Visitors Center
See the passport for more details.
Where can I purchase the Passport?
The Tucson Attractions Passport will be available online and at the following locations soon. The 16th Edition will begin shipping on September 15, 2018, but you can order yours today to take advantage of the special introductory price (Just $20).
The following list of locations will grow as we deliver new inventory to our partners. Please check back for updates. (Last updated September 4, 2018). We recommend that you call ahead to confirm availability. For more information, please call our office at 520-499-2662
Main Public Locations
Group Management, Inc. (GMI), 520-323-1115 | 660 S Country Club Road, Tucson, AZ 85716
Hours: Mon-Thur 9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-5:00PM, Fri: 9:00AM-12:00PM
Tucson/UA Visitors Center, 520-624-1817 | 811 N. Euclid Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM; Sat-Sun 9:00AM-4:00PM (beginning early October)
Can I get a discount on purchasing a quantity of Passports?
Wholesale pricing on bulk or consignment purchases are available for purchasing 10 or more Passports. Please contact our Sales Office at (520) 499-2662 for more details on group pricing or bulk purchases.
SAAA Sales Office
140 N. Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
Ph: (520) 499-2662
Can I purchase Passports for a non-profit activity?
Yes, the Tucson Attractions Passport is the perfect fundraising activity for your non-profit organization. Special wholesale pricing is available for local community fund-raising. Contact the SAAA Sales Office at (520) 499-2662 for assistance in developing your own customized fund-raising program.